Mechanics of the Photo Contest :
Competition Date : April 26, 2013
Venue of registration : EYE RONICK STUDIO
Door 6&7 Jdy bldg. Maximo patalinjug ave Lapu lapu city
Please ensure that you are in good health when joining this competition. The organizers discourage pregnant women, as well as those suffering from chronic illness, high blood pressure or heart related diseases from taking part.
• The photography contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers who will register with Eye Ronick Studio during the prescribed registration period for Kadaugan Street Party 2013
• Participants can use any DSLR or POINT & SHOOT digital cameras to take photographs.
• Registration Fee is (P200.00). Registration fee covers a competition ID which must be worn during the contest plus three (3) entries of (5R) photographs. An additional twenty pesos (P20.00) will be charged for every additional photo.
• Participants are required to pre-register to EYE RONICK STUDIO on or before 25 April 2013. You may contact telephone numbers at (032 5058745/5055754).
• Assigned themes for the photo contest :
RAMPADA Photocontest 2013
1st price : P 10,000.00
2nd price : P 7,500.00
3rd price: P5,000.00
other prizes will be:
HIGANTE category : P5,000.00
REYNA BULAKNA : P5,000.00
• The organizers are not responsible for providing any photographic equipment, including cameras, spare batteries, lenses or additional memory cards. All participants are expected to come prepared with their photographic equipment needs.
• All participants must wear KSP 2013 required ID during the entire competition
• Deadline of submission of entries shall be on May 3, 2013 not later than 5:00PM in the form of 5r size print together with the digital file placed in a CD format.
• No digital manipulation allowed.
• Images will only be accepted in Jpeg format. No raw files will be allowed Images may not be altered by image editing software, except for built-in editing features/ functions of your camera.
• all entries shall become the exclusive property of the City of Lapu-Lapu and can not be reproduced nor reprinted for Publication without the permission of the City. The photographer may not use the photographs or variants of that same composition in any other purpose except for his personal portofolio. The City of Lapu-Lapu can use the entries in any legitimate purpose without compensation.
• In case of disqualification, registration fees and entry fees are not refundable.
• No water marks allowed.
All photographs will be judged based on the following key criteria:
• creativity in theme interpretation
• use of color, light and shadows
• composition of photograph
• relevance to theme.
Judging of entries is scheduled on 5 May 2013. Winners will be published in the Official Facebook account of Kadaugan Street Party in due time with the date and venue of awarding of prizes
The decision of the ORGANIZERS and COMPETITION JUDGES is final. No appeals will be entertained.
CREDITS for the News: Mr. Ricky Monterona of Eyeronick